We have small groups that meet at various locations on different days throughout the week. The purpose of these groups is to bring people together and encourage one another to grow in their relationship with Christ.
We strive to grow in the following areas:
Discipleship, Prayer, Bible intake, Salvation, Service, and Fellowship
- Battey/Carr: Mondays @ 6PM
- Adams: Thursdays @ 6PM
- Men's Breakfast: Mondays @ 7AM
- Apples of Gold: Sundays @ 6:15PM
- G.I.F.T.S (Godly Imitators For Teachers and Students)
* If you would like more information about any of these groups, please contact us!
Directors and Contacts:
Nathan Adams - Cell: 806.983.1758 Email: Nathan@fbcfloydada.org
Tanner Battey - Cell: 806.392.0697 Email: Floydada.firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Carr - Cell: 806.470.0159 Email: Stevenjcarr@gmail.com